407 Magnolia Avenue, W.F. Lawrence Fine Flowers. Built 1925.
509 W. Magnolia Avenue. St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church. Built 1924.
Corner of Hemphill and Magnolia. The Modern Drug Store opened in 1939 at this location.
700 W. Magnolia Ave. Built in 1927. Originally a Beauty Shop. In 1941, the building was remodeled into a Safeway Store. Not too far away at 104 S. Main was another Safeway Store similar to this one. In 1975, the Paris Coffee Shop moved into this Building. The Coffee Shop had been located almost due East across Hemphill since 1930.